Grecotel Eva Palace
This upscale, beachfront resort on the Kommeno peninsula is 12 km from the Palace of St. Michael and St. George. It’s 13 km from the Byzantine Museum of Antivouniotissa.
Refined, airy rooms feature canopy beds, sitting areas, and balconies or terraces, as well as flat-screen TVs and minibars; some offer sea or garden views. Suites add extra bedrooms and/or living rooms. Beachfront villas have private pools. Room service is available.
Amenities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a rooftop spa, plus a fitness room, and a saltwater pool with a swim-up bar. Activities such as snorkeling and water-skiing can be arranged.
Wrapped in perfumed, exotic gardens, this idyllic luxury resort
is a private Eden and every moment becomes a precious memory.
• Glittering, secluded bay
• 225 elegant guestrooms including dream villas with private pool
• Impressive pool complex (1700m²) dotted with palm trees
• Stunning lounges & panorama terraces
• Serenissima Bellini Bar
• La Contessa a la carte Restaurant
• Mediterraneo Main Restaurant with open-air verandas
• Free of charge full WiFi coverage in all hotel areas and guest rooms• Pool Bar ‘Il Melograno’
• Beach Bar
• Elixir Rooftop Love Spa
• Sun Stores holiday boutiques – Agreco Farm Products on sale
• Eclectic library & Internet Corner
• Grecoland Club for the kids
• Day & evening entertainment
• Range of sport facilities nearby